Our mission at EMS Safety is "Teaching Skills for Life." That means improving the health and safety of the general public at work, school and home, by being a resource for critical information, skills training and supplies. With that mission in mind, we strive to ensure that our emergency response training in CPR, AED and First Aid is second to none.
The foundation of our training is allowing the Instructor to have flexibility within our consistent methodology.
Every EMS Safety course includes:
• A well-trained Instructor
• DVD for consistent instruction
• Hands-on practice for skills retention
• Written workbooks for cognitive knowledge retention
• Scripted instruction, discussion and demonstration to piece it all together
• Skills testing to make it official
Classes are fully interactive. They’re designed to keep students interested and to strengthen confidence as they learn and retain new skills.
Candidates for successful training include lay providers and citizen rescuers (home, worksite), healthcare providers, professional rescuers, and public safety responders. The training programs offered may be taught separately or combined for comprehensive study.
• EMS Safety Instructor Training
• BLS for Healthcare Providers
• CORE: CPR, AED and Basic First Aid
• Childcare Provider CPR, AED and First Aid
• Caregiver CPR, AED and First Aid
• Emergency Oxygen Administration
• Bloodborne Pathogens
Our Coporate Care Classes Have YOU Coverved
How our Classes are Approved
EMS Safety’s classes are approved by hundreds of national, state and local agencies and organizations including the United States Coast Guard (USCG), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD/PACE), the U.S. Department of Labor - Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), and by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE). To look up or request a program approval visit our approvals page.